Japanese condom reviews

Don't you find the current over the shelf condoms boring and dull?

Welcome to my condom reviews. You no longer need to feel that way! You can now experience the pleasures from condoms used by the Japanese AV stars! Choose from our variety of condoms from Japan with different technologies to help you and your partner feel good! Have a wild time together with peace of mind but experience greater sensitivity and the natural feel when using these condoms from Japan.

When used properly, condoms prevent unwanted pregnancies and keep those nasty STDs away.





Friday, March 9, 2012

My personal experience with condoms

When was the first time you ever held a condom? Ever since I was a kid I was intrigue by this rubber sheath that was supposed to be used for your dick to prevent pregnancy. I never did understand until much later in life about STDs and HIV and all those nasty stuff you can get from unprotected sex. So I've started to explore more with this wonderful invention, I guess to also protect myself.

So why did I start this site? Because I've found that the Japanese have came up with wonderful ways to make the condom from a sheer rubber to something that not just protects but also provide the pleasure one can get from no condom use heightening the experience you have for yourself and your partner.

I'll  be documenting the various condoms that I have encountered over my life time so that you can get a better idea or what is ideal for yourself. To keep myself on track I'll introduce the brand and of course the experience that comes along with it do you can have a good idea if it's suitable for you.

Stay tuned for my reviews and have sexing. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any raunchy experiences?