Japanese condom reviews

Don't you find the current over the shelf condoms boring and dull?

Welcome to my condom reviews. You no longer need to feel that way! You can now experience the pleasures from condoms used by the Japanese AV stars! Choose from our variety of condoms from Japan with different technologies to help you and your partner feel good! Have a wild time together with peace of mind but experience greater sensitivity and the natural feel when using these condoms from Japan.

When used properly, condoms prevent unwanted pregnancies and keep those nasty STDs away.





Thursday, December 26, 2013

Back for your protection!

It's been a while, sorry to those that mailed me and to those that want to find out more about the experiences I have.

I've been down lately, kind of was taken for a ride (not literally someone riding me cowgirl, that would have been great BTW) but some girl kind of screwed me over. Well I stopped updating cause of the senseless arguments etc.

So where I left off reviewing these pretty love rubbers! These are great and yeah I know that doing it without protection is great but hey! There are times when you need the maximum pleasure without the risk!

So to a new year, and to new slippery discoveries, here is to the rubber that protects us from unwanted pregnancies and STDs.

RAW is WAR! Use proper protection when having relations with someone you just know or are not too sure about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any raunchy experiences?